Beliebte Posts

Sonntag, 28. August 2016

Peach and Ruffles


Hey guys, 

today I show you an Outfit with my currently favorite colors Rose Quartz and Serenity. I love the wrap detail of the top and the ruffles of the skirt. Bows at my feet et voila ready is the typical Holy-Outfit. ;)

What´s your opinion about this outfit?

-------------------

Hallo Leute, 

heute gibt es mal ein Outfit mit meinen momentanen Lieblingsfarben Rose Quartz und Serenity. Ich mag das Wickeldetail vom Top und die Rüsschen am Rock. Schleifen noch an den Füßen und et voila fertig ist das typische Holy-Outfit. ;)

Wie gefällt es euch?















Skirt (Similar): Msgm / Kate Spade NY / Maykool

Shoes: Ravel

Thanks for reading and the comments on my blog.

xoxo Holy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen