Beliebte Posts

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016

Looking girlish



I hear often that I look older than I really am. At partys I sometimes feel my opponent has another person in front of him. With fifteen a guy mid-20s spoke to me and said, "You surely have children and are married, are you?!?" That made me so shocked and somehow I found it pretty offensive. But well, although I did not have a snub nose and doesn´t look cute. Ultimately, I do not think that I look 10 years older than I really am. And I have blemishes like every person, but who wants to be perfect?!? I get along well with my appearance. Sometimes there are days where you do not feel beautiful, then that where ones where you find yourself really great. That's life. And as Ernst Ferstl said so beautiful:

"Perfect people lack faults."

And Damaris Wieser brings it also more to the point:

"Perfect is always something only then,
if it is no longer feasible. "

So love yourself! And I think rose make us look younger and girlish. ;)


Ich bekomme des Öfteren zu hören, dass ich älter aussehe als ich eigentlich bin. Auf Feiern habe ich manchmal das Gefühl mein Gegenüber hat eine andere Person vor sich. Mit fünfzehn sprach mich mal ein Kerl Mitte 20 an und sagte: "Du hast doch bestimmt schon Kinder und bist verheiratet, oder?!?" Das hat mich so schockiert und irgendwie fand ich das auch ziemlich beleidigend. Aber naja, ich hab zwar keine Stupsnase und sehe deswegen auch nicht süß aus. Letztendlich finde ich aber nicht, dass ich 10 Jahre älter aussehe, als ich eigentlich bin. Und wie jeder Mensch habe ich auch Mäkel, aber wer will schon perfekt sein?!? Ich komme gut mit meinem Aussehen zurecht. Mal gibt es Tage an denen fühlt man sich nicht schön, dann wieder welche wo man sich echt toll findet. So ist das Leben halt. Und wie sagte Ernst Ferstl so schön:

"Perfekten Menschen fehlt es an Fehlern."

Und Damaris Wieser bringt es auch noch auf den Punkt:

"Perfekt ist etwas immer erst dann, 
wenn es nicht mehr realisierbar ist."

Also seht das Schöne in euch selbst! Und wie ich finde lässt rosa einem gleich etwas jünger und mädchenhafter aussehen. ;)








Top: Only (Similar: 1 / 2 / 3 )

Pants: New Yorker (Similar: 1 )

Shoes: Mustang (Similar: 1 )

Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte

Watch: Fossil

Enjoy the last working day of the week!

xx Holy

*Pictures are from my boyfriend*


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen