Beliebte Posts

Montag, 4. Januar 2016

We always love shopping


I show you here a few things that I find currently totally great. A part of Western inspired, something with lace, holes and patterns and different materials. Soon the school begins again, and as long as you have free you should still enjoy the time and make what you have planned for the New Year. Tomorrow at noon, I go to the hairdresser. I have decided to cut off a little more of my hair. A Longbob should it be. I'm really nervous. That is the first time that I dare to cut my hair shorter. Hopefully I do not regret it.

Ich habe euch hier mal ein paar Sachen zusammengestellt, die ich momentan total toll finde. Ein Teil von Western inspiriert, etwas mit Spitze, Löchern und Muster und die verschiedensten Materialien. Bald fängt die Schule wieder an und solange sollte man noch die Zeit genießen und das machen was man sich für das neue Jahr vorgenommen hat. Morgen mittag geht es zum Friseur. Ich habe mir vorgenommen etwas mehr von meinen Haaren abzuschneiden. Ein Longbob soll es werden. Ich bin schon ganz nervös. Das ist das erste Mal dass ich es wage mir die Haare weit aus kürzer zu schneiden. Hoffentlich bereue ich es nicht. 







Have a nice day!

xx Holy

*Pictures are from the websites and links are not sponsored.*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen