Beliebte Posts

Dienstag, 19. April 2016

My favorite necklace + other delicate necklaces


I think every woman on this earth has a favorite necklace. Statement chains are not really my thing. I like it more when the jewelry is discreet and therefore stands not too much in the foreground. My gold chain I got from my mother because she never wears it. She has it for a while, and if I have understood it correctly, then she got this from my grandma. It is made of real gold and with diamonds (whether that is genuine, I can not say). Anyway it is a timeless chain and it will also be beautiful in 20 years. For you I have picked out a few more nice subtle chains, many of them are less expensive and a few copies on the other hand which require some extra money.

----------------

Ich glaube jede Frau auf dieser Erde hat eine Lieblingskette. Statement-Ketten sind nicht so mein Ding. Ich mag es lieber, wenn der Schmuck dezent ist und somit nicht zu sehr im Vordergrund steht. Meine goldene Kette habe ich von meiner Mutter bekommen, da sie sie nie trägt. Sie hat sie schon eine ganze Weile und wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe, dann hat sie diese von meiner Oma bekommen. Sie ist aus Echtgold und mit einem Diamanten (ob der echt ist, kann ich nicht sagen). Auf jeden Fall ist es eine zeitlose Kette, die auch noch in 20 Jahren schön sein wird. Für euch habe ich ein paar weitere schöne dezente Ketten herausgesucht, wobei viele nicht so teuer sind und ein paar Exemplare dagegen etwas mehr Geld verlangen. 





1



































Have a nice day!

xoxo Holy



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen