Beliebte Posts

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015

Christmas presents ideas Part 2


This is for the ones who doesn´t find a present for christmas until now. Yes of course, christmas evening is not only a day where you get presents. It´s the day where families come together, celebrate the day and talk about things they like. For me it is a little bit other, because I don´t see my familie at christmas. They live far away, so it is not possible to see each other often. I am happy when I see them 2-3 times per year. We should be grateful when they are there. =) 


Parfume      Sweatshirt     Satchel




Satchel            Boots       Molton Brown Soap  


 Sequinsskirt        Hairoil       Lacedress 


Blouse               MAC Eyeshadow     Lipgloss




Wool Sweater        Hairoil         Boots  


Have a nice day!

xx Holy

*Pictures are from the websites and links aren´t sponsored*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen