Beliebte Posts

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2015

A visit at the zoo in Leipzig


It´s no secret that I love zoos and especially animals. Of course the zoo of Leipzig couldn´t miss on my favorite zoos-list. The Gondwanaland is the best of the whole terrain. I like that tropical flair. Sometimes it is a little bit hot, but that´s important for the animals. So if you live in Germany, visite the zoo in Leipzig. It is worth it. 




I found Mr. Nielson ;)





My boyfriend loves the elefants. We both are crazy I know (laugh). 


A tiger hidden in the background.


A lot of pelicans sitting on that little island. 


Oh my cuties! My favorite animals are meerkats. Always one is sitting on that hill.


This monkey made a pose. Funny guy.



This fish reminds me of an alien. 

Happy tuesday!

xx Holy


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen