Beliebte Posts

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016

Blue meets stripes


Hello guys! The new year starts right now and new resolutions were written. I am curious to see who will implement it into practice. For me is doing more sports one of my new activities. Last year I had enough fitness because of working. But time changes and now I need another sportactivity. I try it with jogging. This month I will have a job interview, hopefully everything will happen as I wish it. And of course my project America needs some preparation. Traveling and working, I look forward to it. Enjoy the last hours of this day!














Jacket: G-Star Raw 

Scarf: New Yorker (Similar herehere and here )

striped T-Shirt: H&M Conscious Collection  Similar

Shirt: Similar here 

Skirt: New Yorker ( River Island )

Tights: Falke 

Shoes: Anna Field via Zalando (1 and 2 )

Watch: Fossil

Pictures are taken by my boyfriend.

*Links are not sponsored and pictures are my own.*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen