Beliebte Posts

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2016

Different shades of color


I'm kinda almost every day in shopping mood, but right now I have to concentrate more on my studies. The exams are coming up. Nothing is more depressing than this constant learning. The motivation declines also steadily. I hate oral exams and I have even 3 ones.  Besides I have stage fright. Well main thing I pass the tests, that's my goal. Of course, not just so, but with a good result I would be very happy. Fingers crossed!

Ich bin irgendwie fast jeden Tag in Shoppingstimmung, aber momentan muss ich mich mehr auf mein Studium konzentrieren. Die Prüfungen stehen vor der Tür. Nichts ist deprimierender als dieses ständige Lernen. Die Motivation lässt auch stetig nach. Und mündliche Prüfungen finde ich umso schlimm und davon habe ich sogar 3. Lampenfieber lässt ebenfalls grüßen. Naja Hauptsache die Prüfungen schaffen, das ist mein Ziel. Natürlich nicht gerade so, sondern mit einem Gut wäre ich sehr glücklich. Daumen drücken!










*Pictures are from the websites and links are not sponsored*

Have a nice day!

xx Holy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen